Like in any community, difficult conversations happen in the Haskell community as well. The title of this zettel is derived from a relevant book on the topic.
Timeline & Discussion
- 2020, June 11: On smuggler fork, feelings of disappointment, bad faith and communicating more
- 2020, May 31: “Haskell and Scala community have been the most hostile communities I have experienced.”
- 2020, April 10: Why I’m leaving Elm
- 2020, March 29: The Hard Parts of Open Source
- 2019, July 12: “I wonder, how can you be firm behind this opinion?”