You have learned the basics of Haskell, and now want to begin using the language to write real-world programs. Intermediate Haskell is the level of knowledge one seeks to gain in order to feel comfortable doing it.
- Real World Haskell
- FP Complete’s Applied Haskell Syllabus
- “covers many practical intermediate concepts and libraries that companies usually expect yout to be able to handle.”
- Used by FP Complete for their customer companies in hiring and training
- From reddit comment.
- Software Design and Architecture in Haskell
- “A structured set of materials on how to build real-world applications in Haskell”